No Spam Acceptable Use Policy
Check our resources and if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call.
Register4Less, Inc. No SPAM Policy
Register4less.com does not tolerate SPAM (Unsolicited Bulk/Commercial Email) and will not allow our servers or services to be used for or associated with such an activity. There can be two types of complaints/issues with SPAM. Both types are subject to this No SPAM policy.
- SPAM being sent from a customer’s email account. When we receive a SPAM complaint, it is investigated by our support team to determine the source of the SPAM.
- Incorrectly reported SPAM to an ISP. With email aliases, spam that is not filtered by our server will get forwarded to the email that has been configured for the email alias. SPAM that your email alias forwards to your ISP account should not be repored to your ISP as R4L’s servers being the spammer. The source sender is the offender.
If Register4less.com receives complaints to email@example.com and our investigation substantiates the complaint, Register4less.com will:
- Suspend the email boxes, DNS and/or hosting services associated with the domain name in question for a period of no less than 2 days.
- A notification of suspension of services will be sent to the administrative contact for the domain.
- In some cases, we may send an advance notice that we have received a complaint. If you receive an advance notice, you need to reply to this to avoid having services for the domain suspended.
- The registrant will be required to respond by email to the spam notification message stating that they will cease to send SPAM and/or have SPAM sent on their behalf.
Register4less.com will require a non-refundable $100.00 reactivation fee to be paid before the site or email boxes are reactivated. In the event that Register4less.com receives further complaints after a first notification has been sent as describe d above, we will terminate the hosting/DNS services and email boxes associated with domain name in question. The domain name in question may also be confiscated by us if we are the registration service provider. No registration, hosting, or email fees shall be refunded if an account is terminated for breach of this policy. Spamming of newsgroups or other forms of online unsolicited commercial communications (unsolicited pop up/pop under messages…) are also subject to this policy.
Acceptable Use Policy for Web Hosting/DNS Services
By using our web hosting/DNS services, you agree to use these services for lawful purposes, in compliance with all applicable laws. Specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:
- Obscene, violent or threatening, sexually explicit or material harmful to minors, violates child pornography or child sexual exploitation laws
- Storage or links to “Warez” or other material for which the domain owner does not own the copyright,
- Defamatory or Abusive Language by using our network as a means to distribute, transmit, facilitate or post defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening language or anything that a reasonable person would regard as hate speech or literature. This includes language or other activity that significantly prejudices, creates a hostile bias, or grossly defames a class of individuals.
- Contains material that facilitates cracking/hacking (tools designed for compromising security),
- Solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes (phishing),
- Deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks,
- Contains material that is racially or otherwise morally objectionable,
- Conducting or participating in illegal gambling,
- Soliciting for illegal pyramid schemes.
Register4less.com reserves the right to review the material hosted on our servers and/or associated with our DNS services and suspend any account that in our sole determination is found to be in violation with our Acceptable Use Policy. Register4Less.com provides several hosting options provided free with our full-service registration accounts. These include web site hosting for sites up to 10MB in size, URL forwarding, and domain parking. The web hosting and URL forwarding options are provided free of any forms of advertising. The domain parking includes sponsored links to external sites and identifies the domain as being registered with Register4Less.com.
Register4less.com Copyright Policy
If Register4Less becomes aware of material that could be infringing on a third party’s copyright, it will initiate an investigation. To conduct an investigation of copyright infringement, the Complainant must submit at least two items.
- First, Complainant must submit a claim in writing with the applicable copyright or trademark registration number and a copy of the underlying copyrighted work along with the Customer’s materials.
- Second, Complainant must offer a good faith certification signed under penalty of perjury. This certification must state that the work is the property of the Complainant, that the work has been copied and that use of the work is not defensible.
With this information in-hand, Register4Less, at its discretion, may, at any time deny access to the challenged material of Customer.