Hosting Certificates CA Installation
Check our resources and if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call.
Installing an Intermediate CA Certificate or CA Bundle
To install an Intermediate CA Certificate or CA Bundle on your cPanel Linux Web Hosting Package
- Login to your Control Panel, Search for the domain name for which you have purchased this cPanel Linux Hosting Order and go to the Order Information view.
- Click the Manage Web and Email Hosting link.
- Click the SSL/TLS Manager button under Security.
- Click the Setup an SSL certificate to work with your site link under Activate SSL on Your Web Site (HTTPS).
- Select the Domain for which you have a digital certificate.
- If you have already installed your digital certificate, mention the Intermediate CA Certificate or CA Bundle within the Ca Bundle (CABUNDLE) textbox. Alternatively, you may paste your digital certificate along with your Intermediate CA Certificate or CA Bundle in their respective text boxes.
- If you have purchased a Digital Certificate through us, then you need to install the thawte Cross Root CA and Intermediate CA together as a CA Bundle.
Copyright © 1998 – 2020 Register4Less.com, the non-evil domain registration and web hosting company!
Your source for safe and secure Domain Registry and Web Hosting services!