Check our resources and if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call.
How do I change the FTP password for my domain?
- Log in to your domain profile (see this page for instructions)
- On the navigation menu, select Profile->Change FTP Password
- In the space titled Password, type in your new password.
- In the space titled Confirm Password, type in your new password again.
- Click on the Change Now button
Copyright © 1998 – 2020 Register4Less.com, the non-evil domain registration and web hosting company!
Your source for safe and secure Domain Registry and Web Hosting services!