Check our resources and if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call.
How do I move domain(s) in a different EXISTING profile?
- Log in to your domain profile (see this page for instructions)
- On the navigation menu, select Profile->Change Profile
- On the left box, enter a list of domains that you want to move (must be in the same profile);
- On the right side, check Move to existing profile
- Enter the domain associated with the destination profile
- Enter the profile username
- Enter the password (no need for confirmation here)
- Click on Change owner
Note: You will now be logged in to the profile to which you transferred the domain(s).
Frequently Asked Questions
Copyright © 1998 – 2020 Register4Less.com, the non-evil domain registration and web hosting company!
Your source for safe and secure Domain Registry and Web Hosting services!