Services Hosting Email Accounts
Check our resources and if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call.
To create email accounts when subscribed to the Paid Advanced Hosting services, follow these steps:
- Log in to your domain profile (see this page for instructions).
- Go to Paid Hosting->Manage Advanced Hosting (cPanel)
- Once on the cPanel page, click on Email Accounts under the Mail section
- Enter the username for the account
- Enter a password (and confirmation) for the account
- Optionally choose a different quota (MAX 2048MB) or select “unlimited”
- Click on Create Account button.
Note: unlimited quota is limited to the maximum space allowed within your plan.
Copyright © 1998 – 2020 Register4Less.com, the non-evil domain registration and web hosting company!
Your source for safe and secure Domain Registry and Web Hosting services!