Services Hosting Email Aliases Configuration
Check our resources and if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call.
To create email aliases using the Basic Hosting services provided free with your domain name registration, follow these steps:
- Log in to your domain profile (see this page for login). You will be editing email aliases for the current domain for which you are logged in. (To switch to another domain, use the Find Domain or Select from List button on the left menu.)
- On the left menu bar, select Free Hosting->Email Aliases
- Enter the username (or full email address) you want to create in the Alias text box.
- Enter the username (or full email address) you want to forward to in the Forwards To text box
- Select the action (update selected aliases)
- Click the GO button
The interface will always start with five empty slots to create new aliases. If you need to add more than five, save the five you have typed in, and five new slots will be created.
‘Note: If you don’t specify the domain part in the email address to redirect *TO*, the domain currently being managed will be used.
To create email aliases (forwarders) using the Paid Advanced Hosting services, follow these steps:
- Log in to your domain profile (see this page for login).
- Go to Paid Hosting->Manage Advanced Hosting (cPanel)
- Once on the cPanel page, click on Forwarders under the Mail section
- Click on Add Forwarder button
- Under the Address section, provide the email alias you want to create (type username part and select domain part from the choices)
- Under the Destination section, enter the email address you want to forward TO
- Click on the Add Forwarder button.