Services Hosting Email Auto-Responders
Check our resources and if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call.
Creating an Auto-Response Vacation Message
In this example, we’re going to set up a vacation auto-responder in our webmail interface. Whether you use the webmail interface for your daily access to mail or a mail program, this method to create an auto-response message will work for you.
Step by step instructions:
- Log into your webmail account
- On the upper right of the screen, you will see a blue drop-down menu with your email address in it. Click on this, and select Autoresponders
- Click on the Add Auto Responder button.
- Fill in the From, Subject, and body of the message you want to send. The From should be your email address, Subject can be something like “Vacation Auto-Response”, and body explaining that you are away. Someone else may be responding to their email, or you will reply when you’re back.
- It’s a good idea to specify the dates that you are away.
- Select the start and stop dates for your auto-reply message.
- Optionally you can select the Interval period between responding to the same sender. This way if someone sends you more than one email in a short period of time, they will only get one auto-response from you.
- Click the Create/Modify button to save your message.
Frequently Asked Questions
Copyright © 1998 – 2020 Register4Less.com, the non-evil domain registration and web hosting company!
Your source for safe and secure Domain Registry and Web Hosting services!